mandag 22. juni 2015

Poem : " I Never Dreamed Of You "

" Tick tack toe " my love owerflowed
for a litle child of heaven blessed
made me do my best
Dreams I never had for a man
a single mother by the shorelines
never told her secret stories

One day a man came along
travelling all the world
to find a loving mother
doing her best
never telling why she chosed her way
away from the man
even if she loved him

Because a single mother knows
the secrets of her child
knowing the litle child will grow
in her arms
to a better man than she ever met
love, strength and will by heaven sendt
a teacher for his mother
to guide her through the world
and telling her the truth :
" The youth is the future. "
And in all its beauty
the litle man is grown
and his mother made her duty.

" You are loved Son. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar