fredag 29. juli 2016

Somebody Loves Me - I Know Heaven

Someday in all the happiness and love, sorrow will find you.
I am so thankful to be alive by the love of my son.
When he was three years old he draw this picture of Heaven.
He understood i grieved over a friend that died young and i was in shock.
All my fears was my friends death and i was only 21 years old. 
The presence of life is with us every day, and we dont know what the day will bring.
You need to stay in love all the time to make it through life in these days.
You find peace with going after you're dreams.
I found my Heaven in my son, he brought heaven to my heart in the age of only three years old.
He told me after drawing this picture :
" This is Heaven mommy and we all turn into angels and live on clouds and visit each other all the time. "
My fear of death was blown away. 
But the presence of life and what is in it made me humble towards life and very happy to have the kindest child i have ever knew in my son.
I never left his side.
He was my wing mate
and now he wants to fly on his own.
He is extremely kind 
and next week he helps me to redecorate a bedroom for a friend of mine to come and visit.
I feel all the love in the world for my son and he is very strong,
and leads his mother now also,
to life.
Heaven has been with me all the time
in the hope and love to a little child caring for his mother
and knowing early that life is fragile.
We need to get together and not stay alone.
There is friends in this life and in the life after this.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar