tirsdag 3. november 2015

I Have Help From Someone Up Above

Sometimes you questioning all the reason to life and why you have to go through suffering.
I moved from a house on 149 square feet and lived over my ability but it kind of spoiled me.
I had for other reasons to move out of that house and into a tiny municipal apartment. That got me down in mood and just existing and not enjoying the environment around me. It went out over my health, because the apartment i live in now is on ground level and everybody can look in. I feel like i dont get any private life and have no view.

But today all changed.
I have gotten to rent the main floor in an old farm house with stables to it and next to a large beach and there is extremely good view.
The woman who helped me to it chosed  me because i am kind and believe in the lord above like she does.
Believe can help you to better places.
And i move in before christmas.
So now my head is filled with interior ideas 
and i am about to build a new cage to my budgie Happy
of an old closet.

I can't wait to get a new fresh start.
And enjoy the housing like never before because i have lived so badly.
It is like someone from above lead me to this woman that also has become a close friend.

She said :
" Now you can have a horse and a dog and be happy ! "

I am so thankful that i nearly cry in happiness over all this suffering coming to an end, and a new fresh start by the seaside is for me in next month.

I will be up with pictures when i start decorating the house.

Have a good happy day
and
remember that God is up for surprises and he really surprised me better than what i have imagined ! :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar