torsdag 12. november 2015

Who Controls Norway ?

Today was not a great day.
I lack money and got some money for help
600,- norwegian krone and that is about 40 usd for 8 days.
But i make it on this money.
I walked to the county house and everyone i met walked faster than me.
I was sad 
because i have been in better shape
and i walk better without medication.
My medication level is 23.5
and shall be within the amount of 1- 7
and the medication shall be held on lowest possible doze.
I got enough and called the " Sivilombudsmannen "
It is a man chosen by the law to help the citizens of the state of Norway.
I presented my case ( of all i have written in this blogg and some more )
but they could not answer me.
Finally i asked the question knowing that nobody knows the system good enough :
" Who rules the country of Norway ? "
They could not give me an answer so i just hung up.

I have to take my case out of the country
and
sit with the net and try to find a good attorney that is not afraid of the government and will help the people of Norway.
I dont think i am the first one this happening to.
But i hope i will be the last one.
People die in treatment 
and it has costed over 50 million norwegian krone to treat me.
They could just have given me a job.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar