søndag 2. oktober 2016

Buster Is Now The Safest And Strongest Cat, all anxiety can heal

Buster is here and have no fear.
All anxiety and paranoia can be cured.
As in animals as in humans.
It is more loving and a therapeythicall voice.
I dont get all the words right in english.
Buster was so scared i had never seen a cat been before.
After weeks with trust work he has become the strongest and most tame cat.
He likes so much me touching him and pet him.
He lies in my arms and sleeps.
At nighttime he finds the most cosy state of mind of the day and lie in my bed and makes noises together with his brother Teddy.
There is a little bit jealousy between the cats me petting them.
Teddy gets often jealous and i have to share my time with them equal.
Here is a lot of fuss and fun with the cats playing around.
I have seen animals cure from all mental illness, even also a schizophrenic horse.
The horse was mentally very ruined.
But became my best horse ever.
All trust work with animals can be used with humans.
Because everybody understand pure goodness.
It should not take years to treat someone,
but only a couple of months to get better.
But that can't be done as long as the doctors write bad stuff about the patients and not theire good sides.
I understand what the psychiatric field can be opened up with trust and care.
Not only looking for the bad parts.
The resources being strengthened with good and therapeutic voice and care and happy surprises makes animals respond with trust.
On me in my case they worked with that i should have nothing.
It is against the law.
I understand how to treat bought humans and animals and it is possible ro restore to a better person or animal only in a few months.
Buster was a hard nut,
but became the best out of it.
He is secure, make clear choices and is brave outside.
Teddy is more gentle and wants to stay inside with me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar