onsdag 26. oktober 2016

Somebody Knows

I will never hospitalize me again of baboolizing.
Its a word for tricks.
The mental game in the world and in different gangs will ruin people.
I am kind and suffer a lot of medication overdose and was hospitalized from Friday until today.
There were mix of people.
Some being  kind and some being tricks.
To play games with patients is not ethical codex.
The nursing given shall be the best a human is capable to give. In order of the ethics in nursing.
The nursing shall be given after the best profesjonality.
I got a good doctor that listens to me. He wants to take away the diagnose i got.
I have suffered a lot and rumors has been going in a small society of me being paranoid schizophrenic. I get now a second opinion and the honest truth is that i am bipolar. I am kind and worry a lot today of something going on in the small community for the children.
I move from the farm and to a city life to try that.
I love the city Aalesund and will be safer there.
I am in ruins in my body of hospitalization and suffer also for the patients because of the lack of work therapy and exercise. I feel a lot of love and empty towards the patients. I have been away from my blogg for a while because of suicidal thought. It was nothing to write about.
I am over this now. But suffers from side effects of the medication.
It is discussed between the doctors to give me medical free treatment. It is a treatment program that i have never had before.
The thing happening to me is that the doctor was kind and wanted to give med new medication. I got a medication that should give me more energy and lift me up.
But i wonder, why can't original people only be original.
Life is to short to be someone else that yourself.
I got new medication from a nurse and i should start with a small dose because i have medication in my body. I did not get information from the doctor on how many milligrams i should get.
In the evening the nurse gave me 25 mg of medication.
I got very worried and very sedated.
I was scared i was going to die.
I felt the presence of Jesus when i went to bed.
I woke up at 06:00 in the morning and should fetch me water because i got very thirsty.
I got a blood pressure fall and nearly fainted. I could not see straight and got sweaty in my face and my heart beaten over some beats. The blood pressure was measured and it was 64/43 and that is dangerously low.
I suffer from this and do not trust the nurses at the hospital, but i trust the doctor i have that was honest with me and confirmed that it was discovered and signed that i got overdose.
It scares me a lot that there are not double security control in giving medication.
I have contacted certain people to avoid this to ever happen to a patient.
I am back home with only Buster. Teddy i dont find. Buster make sounds in grieve over that his brother are not here. I am sorry myself of the cosy cat not being here and i have looked for him several times this afternoon.
To all people suffering. I have written to somebody to make a computer to the patient and also health care workers to protect and give the patients the opportunity to write they`re own journal and set theire own goal and treat them to basal care that can direct them to optimal health and recovery.
The health care system needs to get a better control.
I nearly died but hear a voice from God that i should sit down and lean forwards and sit still and ask the nurses for help.
There is hope and recovery to all, but it is a hard world we live in and we must find our peace zone.
I move soon to the city and will be protected there better.
I look forward to that and the city is the most beautiful in Norway.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar