søndag 4. desember 2016

Somebody Kills Me

I die soon of peoples mental state.
I suffer from suicidal thoughts of all i have been through in life.
My fiancée i had from 1990-1999 and he is educated as a nurse killed me sexually and scared me so much with what he did that i dont dare to be together with a man.
The health care system dont give me a psychologist and only medicates me.
My ex fiancee made love to me in the end of the relationship.
He had already gotten a new lady but wanted me back.
He just fucked me and went out of bed with me lying in tears of what he did and he said :
" Now I Am Done With You. "
And threw me away. I was not done with the love making.
I reacted with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and the way people react after a rape.
I sat in the shower for a long time every day after this for over two weeks and cried.
I can't write anymore.
But people has fooled the world and manipulated me to wanting to die.
He is not kind towards me.
Soon I die of all happening.
Nobody helps me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar