søndag 4. desember 2016

Someone Does Something

I can't take anymore.
I was just hospitalized for one and a half week because of suicidal thoughts.
I got overdose medication the last time i was there and was scared and alerted, i nearly died. I had blood pressure 64/43 and racing heart. I nearly fainted out.
The same nurse came on duty and said that the doctor was to blame.
I said that the doctor blames her. She said : dont do anything with this.
But on the evening medication, she came with overdose anti depressive.
I reacted strongly and dont trust nurses or doctors at the unit.
Nobody apologized the happening and just talked it away.
It was the same nurse.
Overdose medication in the way the nurse did it, it can be looked on as the same as if the police shoots someone.
I am afraid.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar