fredag 3. juli 2015

Happy The Budgie Saves Lifes !!!

I cant write much because i am hospitalised and i am reading nurse theory of evidence based treatment. My budgie is protected and in guard of my aunt child and she has tamed her and Happy belongs to her now. I have given her away. A good childhood is with my aunt child and she will understand her schizophrenic aunt when she grows up. This girl has suffered a lot and has had leukemia and is recovered. I have followed her with all my heart. And Happy is at the place i wanted her to be :-) Some secrets might never been told :-) Happy saves lifes. The budgie like Metallica more than Mozart, but loves most my aunt childs singing :-) Love life and God above he finds sollutions on prayers :-) Give the freebirds food and they saves you out :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar