lørdag 4. juli 2015

I have gotten free commercial by grafitti painters

Today i was at home and to the stable. It has been a fantastic day. On the road back we have to pass some tunnels. In the next last tunnel at " Lerstadveien " ( Lerstadroad) there is a tunnell and it was written on the wall with HUGE letters " Angel " - and something more i did not see because we passed so fast. I told about it in the unit because i laughed and have people i dont know saving me. And one nurse answeared : " All Commercial Is Good Commercial " - i dont know who has made this but i thank them for showing me that people care about me - even if i dont know them. It got me to think on younger days when i danced break dance and had a good and happy time. More up soon :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar