onsdag 14. oktober 2015

At The Stable With Oliver


This is " Oliver " a 17 year old gelding. He is half arabian horse and half norwegian cold blood horse. He is extremely kind and my leading partner in riding.
He is so kind and gentle that it takes me past my fear,
that i have a neck injury that can come fatal out if i fall of a horse.
But my interest for riding goes over that fear and it makes my neck better to ride. 
I had riding lesson for an hour yesterday and i have bought new riding equipment.
A black riding jeans and a black jacket. It looks cool.
But the best part is to be good dressed in the winter coming up in Norway.
Yeasterday i got good news also :
I can maybe rent a house nearby the sea and a huge beach here on these islands and i got so happy. Sometimes it seems like it all makes out to the better.
I am so looking forward to good days in the stable healing from all i have been through and a new day in a new house.
Some days just are the best and i stay together with good friends.
Life is great and good times shines through no matter what has happened. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar