tirsdag 6. oktober 2015

Self Studying Art Classes : " Seize The Day "


This is how far i got today in painting an angel.
I am not finished yet with the picture
and 
has to work a bit more on it.
But the day is seized into finding a way in the art out of everyday problems.
It makes life easier to paint 
and you can see a bad day have something more to it than what you're expectations is of the day.
My day became brighter and showed me that i produce something different than what my mood really says.

And it is an little angel being a little bit nasty.
I put out a music video of advenged seven fold " Seize the Day. "
You have to seize the day no matter how you feel and it can be done in a million different ways. 
And my day got a whole lot better of painting and studying art.
I am not the best painter but can improve by using my will to study art and that is what i am up for doing the next coming months together with writing.
I am a bit moody today but the sunlight shine through and i can say i have a totally okay day and maybe that is good enough.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar