onsdag 21. oktober 2015

If There Was No Money - There Is No Problem ?

I am wondering a lot in how kind people really are ? Forgiveness is one thing, i got that right. But there is so much poverty in the world and i learned that if the worlds population used the same lifestyle as in Norway they would have used up three worlds, as we live in today. Yesterday i saw about bit coin on tv. I did not understand it all...because i am blonde. But i understood one thing today. That if the world was a " giver " society there would be no hunger...there would be no wars...and there would be no poverty. What if the market created giver coins. Or tickets that gave people things. I need a lot of stuff. But when i look around i already have enough. I am wondering about this new system a lot...because we have generations to think of in this world today ? How about the man that wanted a free meal and would talk about bit coin. They thought he was the founder of bit coin...they don't know who is behind it. But maybe he thought them all a lesson. Give away. I start tomorrow giving away books and other stuff. And take only what i need... and if somebody wants to take me to dinner i say yes...i don't like to coock meals only to myself...there needs to be a lot of thinking done. But who has the time ? They all nearly wants something all the time ? I am wondering of this for a long time : " Will there be no problem without money if we gave love, peace and kindness and not at least care ? "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar