tirsdag 21. april 2015

I Am Trying To Move This Blogg

After blogging a while in enlish i have desided that i shall start to blogg in Norwegian at wordpress.com - but from the institution it dont go to make a blogg because the internett falls out when i go to wordpress.com. I dont understand why this is happening and makes me wonder about the internettlines in the unit i am in. I write so much better in Norwegian and can get to say all i want - it is easier for me. And i think i will help more people by writing in Norwgian on my main language.
Today i am off to hiking and barbequing on a litle island called " Runde " on the west coast of Norway. I will say goodbye to all my readers here and will be back once in a while to write also here. But not as often as i would like to. Have A Great Day :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar