mandag 20. april 2015

Albert Einstein Was Wrong / There is More To The Theory

Everyday new theories can occur and also for someone looked at as crazy. I am hospitalised again by mistake and go around focusing on the speed of light. Albert Einstein was wrong about E = M2. Because i found out that there is variety in light and speed and it depends on wich source it comes from. How many watt etc. There are also different mass in light and it needs to be figured out with new mathematic formels and i am working on them. It is all new mathemathic with the formel that eternity excists. I cant write so much about this yet before i have this as a solid theory i can prove. But it is understandable for all that there is different variety in light from a candle, to a light bowl to the sun and the stars. I am working on this theory hospitalised and it will bring with the formel new mathematic soloutions. I am exited but a bit slow in my mind because of medication - have a good time on this beautiful planet - i will come back with more information soon. I am very happy :-) Have a nice day :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar