lørdag 21. januar 2017

Days Like These ( I have the flue )

This day has been hard.
I have the flue, and i am very ill.
I have spent the whole day in front of the television.
I have thought a lot about the world and suffering.
People suffers in-between and it is normal.
I once said to comfort myself :
" That everybody goes to the doctor sometimes. "
We are not well all the time.
I have had visit of my brother, that bought in some food and fruit to me.
I was very thankful.
It is days like this i miss someone.
To stay alone ill is not to recommend.
It had been good to have someone to lean to.
I believe that easier days will come, and the good thing is that i shall reduce medication.
I am on my way, even though it goes slow.
I lived natural and with speed before, i probably am bipolar and not schizophrenic.
A doctor wanted to give me second opinion to give me the right treatment.
But crazy or not.
Life shall be lived.
Today it is only in the small and easy way to comfort suffering.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar