mandag 30. januar 2017

I Understood Something.

I understood nursing and read more in the nurse study than what was given us.
This book i have had for years.
Knowing that the health care is not good enough, 
and i am a prove on this.
The quality you put in on a patients as a doctor or a nurse reflects on the environment and also the family health.
To isolate a person for over 3 years without communication to the outer world without any crime has been committed is a criminal act among health caretakers.
I have been on forced treatment for nearly five years,
and it is in the files and in my journal that i am no danger to others.
It is because they think it is the best solution for me ( ? )
But how can they treat a nurse like this when they can not provide proffesjonal adequate health care to the person and end up ruining lives to not have the forces to live on by the human spirit.
This book got also stolen from me during a hospitalization.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar