søndag 29. januar 2017

Psychiatric Veteran

I have lived my life with the psychiatric treatment in Norway since 2002.
It has costed nearly 50 million norwegian krone to treat  me to live maybe a life on the streets.
There have been nearly no focus on hope and resources.
I have kept my faith in life on believing my sons love for me and the faith to The Lord Above.
There is kindness found in patients that is more uplifting than with the professional caretakers.
I got isolated for 3 years with no connection to the outer world, and it has forced me to live a nearly isolated life without so many friends.
I know that people construct they're own reality around me.
The thing is that i never stopped believing.
I think that problems can be solved.
But why they isolated me for nearly 3 years and kept of all internett and newspapers etc. i really do not understand. 
But i owned a lot of good domains.
It is good ideas for the future, and some doctors treated me for insanity of owning domains and having pure dreams for my sons future and myself to get a marketing job.
What i do now is writing novels and stay peaceful and with apathy for the treatment they give me.
There is little hope in the ones treating me.
I move to an institution here in the community because it is cold at the farm i live on.
I need safety and protection.
If that do not work out i go to live on the streets.
Why doctors has treated me for insanity with creating a diagnose in me with not informing me of the outer world and not give me sense when i walked around in only white rooms for years.
My vision is damaged of just staying inside all the time.
My health is ruined and i was once an athlete.
I question in what purpose they had with my life and my sons.
The damage is done and they do not seem to have proffesjonalisty to fix my life back together with joy, love and friends.
I am entitled to have a life after the human rights.
The doctor lied about me in court and so does other doctors.
One doctor wrote to the control commission that my cats had been taken away from me of bad treatment. That is not the truth. I called myself to replace them because they kept me awake at night and two cats where a little to much. The cats has had the best care with me and was safe, social and cosy. I do not understand why doctors do me so very bad in life.
I am kind and have ideas for a new ecg for newborn babies and new birth procedure to keep every child safe.
I also have a lot of others medical ideas that are good and fully potential to be developed. 
They treated me for grandiose ideas because of this.
I really thought doctors would treat a nurse well with this ideas.
I understand that a lot of the problem is me being a nurse and doctors not handling this.
They dont communicate well with me and do not inspire me to live on.
I suffer in-between of suicidal thoughts because the damage the treatment has done on me.
I have to behave kinder than jesus to be heard on my problems.
I wish for a better life for me.
But i am not sure i will get this.
I move to an institution but if they do not treat me good,
i move to the streets to live together with people understanding love.
People can communicate and i have no problems with people on the outside that i meet that knew me before.
I am kind, but dying of the treatment.
They think medication can make everything all right.
There is a place in the human spirit called soul.
It is how people transform in life and has the ability to reflection over what they have been through.
I know i have been through treatment that broke human rights.
I am now a psychiatric veteran and knows that people that have chronical illness can die many years before they're time of the treatment they get.
I am in aftershock of what i have been through and i do not believe in the people treating me.
They dont hold so high skills to give me the guidance in how to live my life the best way.
I wrote a nursing plan on my own after many years without a plan.
When they had no plan for my life and only kept me locked in i really do not understand what they have done towards a single mother and a nurse.
Some in my family will help me to get to a treatment center in the south of Norway that manage to get people to recovery with good plans and many has become all healthy again after treatment there.
They also want me to move to another part of Norway to get better doctors.
At this part of Norway it is researched that they use the most of forced treatment in all Norway.
It is researched on.
I need help and do not understand so much after nearly five years on forced treatment and controlled to maybe live on the streets.
?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar