onsdag 22. februar 2017

Buster My Cat Saves The World With The Animal Protection Unit.

I understood something about cats and me and people.
Many did not get it so well with me and cats and cat food.
I am kind and the cats had it very good with me on the farm.
Buster the cat is a selective cat that trusted me with all his heart.
Now i understand something very kind.
Buster is the cats name so nobody shall fear ghosts.
There is a place in Norway called " Ski "
and there the zoo shop :
is to save all the world.
Understand something about people in the head.
Everybody can become kind.
I protected and cared for my cats very loving.
Kind.
I had to give the cats away and got good help from the animal protection unit.
Someone sendt me a link to Buster Zoo.
Thank You.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar