tirsdag 21. februar 2017

Grocery Stores Saves The World - Grandmas shopping tips.

Everything is kind and i have to tell you a story.
My grandma lived to be 105 years old and died for not so long ago.
She came back to me for some days ago to teach me how to shop to save the ones i can save and how to eat and drink right.
She was the most loving lady i have ever known and my best friend.
I sat in the car with the psychiatric treatment team and felt my grandmas presence and she said :
" Now i shall teach you how to shop. And i am with you so you shall not be scared of anything. "
I went to the store, and i talked to her.
When i talk to myself and spirits nobody must be scared, because the whole reason of all i do is to get anxiety away.
My grandma suffered in a periode with anxiety and depression, but she learned from it, and how to listen to God and herself and she lived a long happy life.
She guided me through the store and told me what to shop.
I shopped very kind and the grocery store understood.
Be kind and choose from you're heart.
Food is fun.
When my son was a little child, i gave him money to shop for himself.
I gave him the freedom to choose what he wanted for himself.
He is guided to his own personality and his own leading in himself.
He is very self going because he has not had anyone closing down his freedom.
Shops can be the most fun place for a child.
Everything is kind
and i have been praying for all mankind
and especially the children.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar