onsdag 22. februar 2017

The One That Made Me Believe And Protected Me All The Time. Sleep Well.

The one that made me believe was my grandma Gudrun.
She was the toughest and strongest lady i have ever met.
She was everyday crazy and liked to entertain and have fun.
My grandma nearly never went to church,
she held devotions together with me beside the kitchen table,
with a simple devotion book from a priest called :
" H. E. Wisløff ".
The devotion book is for elder people, but i read it for myself and know that my grandma is with me.
The book is called :
" Safe through it all ".
Here my grandma is in the local paper telling about her life, when she turned 100 years old, together with our nurse dog " Toya " ( One Step Closer ).
My grandma did not read the Bible.
She kept her stories from her father and her mother and her childhood believe.
She said when i gave her my bible at a time i thought i was going to die in hospitalization, her word was :
" It is not for all to understand the Bible, but God loves us anyway. "
My grandma is the best woman ever.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar