onsdag 22. februar 2017

One Step Closer Proved The Truth For All - Field Spaniel " Toya ".

Our family dog " One Step Closer " was the purple puppy in the heard.
She came to us in July 2006 and has been the kindest dog ever.
She was not a police dog,
but a nurse dog.
She helped a child through Leukemia with never leaving the child.
She nursed me also through pain and suffering 
and was always together with me.
She is named after the album of U2
" How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb "
and the song :
" One Step Closer To Knowing "
was her name from the breeder.
She was the kindest dog ever
and there is a lot of pictures to prove this.
I have to say to U2 :
" Believe "
because there is always angels among us ( Randy Travis )
" Toya " protected us and showed me the way when i was out of hope with leading me always to my son when i was in trouble.
" Nurse Dogs ".
" Raised By Dogs ".
Toya loves us and was a Field Spaniel from a breeder in Sweden.
They have the kindest dogs on earth.
Kind.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar