fredag 12. august 2016

I Am Not Schizophrenic

To create a life of free will should be done in all countrys in the world. And the psychiatric treatment should be the best place to do it and teach the patients about life, peace and joy.
But...
So it is not.
I lived for years together with my son in peace and made an example out of the fact that my only plan was to be a mommy for my son. As good as i have the quality to be.
I am educated as a nurse and worked quite well knowing that i had a lot to learn.
I knew i was not the best.
The whole problem gets very weird when people think they are the best and think they have the whole truth in they`re hands.
It shocks me how much power a doctor has, and how far a doctor can go to ruin a woman life.
I got isolated in 2012 of making comments on a nurse copying me.
It should not have happened.
Because when people play games with patients it is all wrong and danger of life.
I told so.
And got sendt to isolation.
Without the possibility to talk.
I was beeng shut down.
In the isolation to survive i started to play games.
I held comedies on my own to keep me entertained because i was given no work therapy or things i could do ; as knitting and painting ( as i usually do, i am a cosy and peaceful person. )
It should be given the right to life in isolation.
But it was not given to me.
I walked for hours in my room to exercise and keep the body well.
I was not lead out into the open air.
In comedys and role play, i played all from House MD to a Afghanistan Veteran that just wanted to bring the boys back home. I played the veteran so good that a nurse started to flirt with me ( him ) in the body language. ( I thought they had went crazy ) I then started to play the Dancing Nun and Madame Curie. I talked french and english and started furthermore to write poems and song.
I was singing " Do You See Jesus ",
the whole time and it goes like this :

Do You See Jesus,
do you hear the childrens call
Do you see angels
Do you listen when they fall

I have a burden
captured in a wicked game
It is for billions ($)
I dont wanna live in pain

So hear the mothers
and every child along the way
They are the loved ones
help them out
they should not need to pay

For wicked wars thats started for the sake of man
Its for the glory
and they dont know it end in shame.

I have written more. It is not written in my journal that i was singing this song.
I was singing it all the time.
A priest heard me singing this song and wanted me to give the hymn out.
It is to save war children.
It should have told them where my heart is.
But still they isolated me and gave me all kinds of drugs.
I got very ill and could not wash myself good enough of the treatment.
I got claustrophobic to the bathroom.
But it all went away after a while.
The diagnose is created by isolation and not of my way of living and thinking.
I am well again.
But suffers of side effects of medication and trauma of isolation.
They broke nearly all the laws in Norway and not one person i have met has seen the truth or dared to do something about it.
But at my last hospitalization some working in the unit talked good about me and gave me credits on the person i really am.
I have been through screening and a lot of mess.
The psychiatric field has just created a big mess for themselves.
In the seek for glory and control.
Some doctors are personally involved to take me down.
I am not paranoid.
The doctor in my last hospitalization wrote that i could not heal.
They break the law and she has written a scheme with things i have not said.
I can't write anymore.
But i dont really think the psychiatric health field see the true value of a persons life.
My whole plan was to be a single mommy and not anything else.
I made it through anyway with my son thanking me for a happy childhood,
and i thank him with all my love for being alive.
He is my star.
Sometimes you're guide comes from you're children and let they`re wishes for a happy life lead you.
And are it not a happy life all have plans to live ?
It should be enough to say that to the psychiatric field.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar