søndag 21. august 2016

Sensation Of Spirit

You're dreams can come true.
There is a part of all humans and that is that we can feel.
We are so much more than our mind.
We have a heart and a soul that knows the way to recovery if you only  listen to you're true self.
The psychiatric treatment has forgotten that human can create and find new thoughts.
If you ever are hospitalized i have a good advice :
That is to draw and paint you're dreams.
Dont let them close you down.
I was not given anything to do in isolation, but i painted all the time in my mind.
At one institution i could paint after a while.
I painted and told about myself and that was the only thing i wanted to do.
And a dream of being with horses.
I feel and have felt all the time without thoughts.
When you do you're favorite sport you dont think in words,
you feel and sense and know the behavior out from this.
Practice what you do,
and dont forget you're free mind.

Horses saves me.

I paint :
I understand Shakira.
Sleep well.
The Little Prince has been here the whole time.
Animals are kind treated the right way.
Somebody steals.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar