mandag 15. august 2016

What I Am Doing The Next Year

What I understood in the spring 2002 was
The Litle Prince
of
Antoine de Saint-Exupèry.
The book finishes with a riddle and a question that Antoine asked to get an answer on.
He never got that,
but to where he is now I paint and draw and write about my answer on the Litle Prince.
I will be doing this the next coming year from now.
I have been painting and i am a bit out of practice with my water color painting,
but 
that is not so important.
The importance is that i can think and understand what might be hard to understand.
When i should photograph the picture Teddy laid himself next to it and protected it.
He refused to go away and he is very kind.
Teddy and Buster guards me at nighttime 
and they love that i draw and paint.
I got more good pictures of Teddy and The Litle Prince.
Cats are extremely intelligent animals.
We have had a good day.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar