onsdag 24. august 2016

Simple Wish Is The Key

I dont put out a picture on this article, because it is up to you to focus on what YOU want.
There is a great mening of life and that is
YOU.
You are an important person that can make a difference in the world by showing you're strength in holding on in what you believe in.
I have sendt my novels to three papers and found out today that researchers has stolen my ideas and my reflection on " The Secret " by Rhonda Byrnes.
They say that it dont work.
If you have followed my blogg since the first article i used the secret.
I wrote also that it did not exist and that it created financial crisis and economical ruin.
And it does used the wrong way.
The Secret does exist.
But you need to be thought in it.
I was thought in it by my grandmother that lived to be 105 years old.
And she was not a quitter.
And neither am i, even though i write this with something that feels like my last strength.
I am on medication i really should not been on.
But that is a different story written about in the novels i write.
I want to tell you about suffering.
Life is easy until you burst into problems.
Life is all about problems.
We can't escape them.
We are thought in the popular psychology that everybody shall be happy and live the best life ever. But God did not spare his son Jesus from pain.
He suffered more than us.
My grandma was very religious but she went seldom to church.
I visited her often and she and i prayed together.
It was simple wishes of an happy everyday life.
I have had so many happy times that i know that the real reality is that God loves ut and wants us to be happy.
But sometimes you end up alone.
Get a cat or a dog.
There is healing in animals.
They get you out of habit thinking and surprise you with giving you comfort and love.
The real thing in life you dont  know before you have suffered a great deal in life.
That a comforting word can save you're life.
It is the way to believing through suffering.
There is a light always in the darkness.
So hold on and wish simple wishes and see that prayers help you.
It change the way you think.
There is no road to the secret without God.
He is the master of you're faith and you're life it you only lay you're life in his hands.
Yesterday i thought i could not face today.
I was not sure if i would wake up of exhaustion.
But i woke up early and did housework and thought,
we are all brave that face tomorrow.
There is a guidance in life.
That is reason.
And a bit of magic by the lord above if you only believe a little.
It can grow to huge faith.
Sleep well.
I wish only for a good night sleep and that i wake up next morning.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar