mandag 16. januar 2017

Now I Know

Somebody tries to control me and i do not get help from the police.
The doctor wrote something that reviled everything and she used ...
about the police and some others.
I had visitors of the psychiatric treatment team and they asked me about the control commission that shall provide me the best and secure care.
I have not got this and know they work around me.
We talked about the control commission that i file a complain to, to get my life back and in my hands.
They have broken human rights and isolated me for calling the police.
I am dying of the treatment.
And the psychiatric treatment team asked me if the police man " Bøen " was the boss for the control commission. He have after what i know nothing to do with this.
But i understood manipulation because " Bøen " is the boss for the police unit here where i live.
If something happens to me now
i write on my novels.
I can die of what they do to me.
Somebody knows.
And at " Bottom Price " many of my friends was.
It is a kind and secure place to shop.
I am safe and in The Lords hands.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar