tirsdag 17. januar 2017

Sometimes I Wonder.

Today has been a day in sorrow.
Buster left at 13:00 and he did not want to leave.
I was disturbed in how much panic he had in the cage.
Buster is a fighter and i wonder about how it all went with him.
Today i have only been reading " The Idiot " the novel i am writing on.
It is just the first sketch of the novel,
i wrote it in a hurry to manage to survive and have some proves in a novel on what i have been through, even though the novel is the new genre fantasy crime.
I discovered that there was a few mistakes in the novel.
But i am not a perfectionist but need to write the full novel and re write it.
I have been thinking a lot about my life.
I am living very peaceful and i am still without phone connection.
I got a new SIM card today, but dont have password to the phone companies pages.
I have been in very low energy and a bit nausea.
It is a hard time rediscover and memories what i have been through.
I believed that all psychiatric treatment was to get people well again and not on a diagnose all the time. All people can heal.
The movie :
" A Beautiful Mind "
showed a recovery after many years with illness.
John Nash keeps me in spirit that I also could recover.
I believe still that recovery is for all.
I sit now in the living room with lighted candles and a dyne over me, and pillows behind my back and play music.
It is not much but it is in the spirit in hope of tomorrow.
I hope all the suffering can go away.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar