søndag 15. januar 2017

Ted Saves My Life

This is Ted in his new home.
He is in a caretaker home and people that want him can contact the animal protection center in More and Romsdal.
He saves my life and is doing very good together with other cats.
The doctor has lied that someone took my cats away from me.
It is not the truth.
The cats has been doing fine and i contacted the animal protection center myself to give the cats the best homes.
I do not have animals on 3 years.
I might get two goldfishes but i am not sure.
Buster is still here and is doing fine.
He sits together with me all the time.
I have written to the animal care taker center about writing health plans for animals.
Books that people write about they're animals health to give them the best care.
Nobody has done it before.
The animal protection can earn a lot of money to provide for they're work with this health plans.
( Door )

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar