fredag 17. februar 2017

The Reason Why They Killed Me...

Now i tell the truth because i am dying of my family.
I told my family in 2012 that i wanted to give birth to a baby child.
They answered nada and got me hospitalized for three years without any communication to the outer world. They talk to men that want me and that i talk kind about to stop me from having a baby.
Now i am so ruined and destroyed by the treatment that i die soon.
When you're family is hell and you still love them it is hard to live.
Someone other than me wanted the attention of men wanting me.
I am killed for it.
I do not live for long, and i do not want to live more because of all they have done.
They all have killed a single mother, a nurse and a woman that is kind.
Just for being the best in the world.
I am not schizophrenic and they have destroyed a whole municipal in killing me because of wanting a child again.
It is hell they have created of the kindest love in the world.
Live on my son, you're mother can not take anymore.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar