onsdag 11. juni 2014

Get Out Of Fobias and Anxiety with Thought Field Theraphy

It is possible to get rid of anxiety and fobias on minutes. TFT is revolutionary in treating all kinds of fobias and anxiety. I use it myself and it works. Also on smoking abstinens. You can learn it youreself by reading books and watch DVD`s. Its worth trying and can get you into a new life. To be scared is just thoughts that works in on the nervous system. To change the thoughts and the feelings you have can get you better in minutes. I use the Happy Cards and today i feel strong again. My days are relaxing and happy. I have a bit fatigue and get sometimes when i have fatigue a litle bit depression, but TFT and Happy Cards get me out of the state i am in.
The new thing was that i started to dream about vaccation. To the Maldives. I have not had time to think about vaccation in years. If i quit smoking i afford a holliday in the Maldives next year. This summer i move to a smaller appartment and need to buy in a lot. But the Secret works and i have gotten two leather chairs from my mom and a stove from my dad. My dad is well by the way and is doing good after the situation with cancer. We are in good hope all the family.
Today i baked applecacke to my son and his friends. They are travelling to a city called Trondheim tomorrow and shall make a milk shake with applecake and vanillaice in it. My son tasted it when he was in USA. He is going back there next year on a roadtrip for one month. My son has a great time in his life right now and i am so happy for that.
Persephone the cat has gotten a new favourite place. She lies upon the table outside on the terasse and lay there when i smoke. She looks at me all the time and is very cosy.
I hope you get out of fobias and anxiety if you try TFT, all can be cured, even physical matters can be cured and life will get much happier and easier. Have a great day.
" Love youreself - the love will be true. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar