søndag 22. juni 2014

Life Happens Now

Every single second count. Life happens now. Dont wait with things you want to do and dont be scared doing them. To take a chance can be litle or a big issue. But dont stay in a boaring zone. Get what you want out of life. It is just thoughts that stop you doing what you want or people that think you should not do the things you want. Ask what do i want out of life ? or What do i want out of this day ? Use youre life in a good way. It is powerful and tremendous what people really can do. Dont let good chances go away from you. For me it was the risk of a long wanted dream, to write a novel and i have written 2/3 of the novel and has started to blogg. I live my life slowly, one part is that i want it this way, the other part is that i am a bit slow because of medication, but it do not say that i cant have a good life.
Yesterday was an extremly good day ( not all days are good for anybody ) i just was happy and was all me. I visited my mother and had a good time home making dinner and watched a movie. My mother came with a present to me. New clothes : two t-shirts, one knitted red sweather and a black long skirt. It all fitted, and i have lost more weight i am down in 81, 5 kilos. I went to bed early and slept extremly good. I woke up today with fatigue, but i desided to invite my mother down for morning coffe and my brother also visited me. I made dinner for my son and talked to him before he went to work. I am so proud of him.
Now i am back on the hospital unit until tomorrow, and has bought a magazine and ice coffe. I am up for a good relaxing time.
I do what i like, though it is in the litle. But i follow my dreams and work for it. It take time writing a novel and it will not be ready before next year, but it is on the way. And people reading the novel give good words about it and feedback, so i am happy.
" Take every chance to live a fullfilled life and go for youre dreams. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar