torsdag 5. juni 2014

Sad But True

Yeasterday was an extremly good day. I was home to stay overnight and the weather was beautiful. It is full summer. I did a lot and managed to write for hours in a novel i write. I went to bed happy. And woke up depressed. I was totally out of fatigue and the thoughts cirkled around in all i should do and not manage to do. I went for a walk by the seaside and it helped for some hours. But i know i can be depressed, but life is not all sunshine. And a thought from a book by Louise L Hay got to me : " A thought is just a thought - you can change it. " I have prayed the whole day today and it helps to get away the depressive thoughts. And i just got a good warm long shower and dressed in comfortable clothes. It helped. Life is worth living and i hope the next coming day will be better.
Persephone is so tame now that she walks in on the kitchen and is not scared if the door gets closed. I tryed to hush her out yeasterday and she just looked at me and stood still and looked like : " No, i dont go outside, i want to stay inside the house. " And i let her. She loves my son and talks to him in the cat way. She makes noices and is cute. She has moved her kittens beside the house, so it will be easy for them to get food.
Life is like it is. I have a son that loves me and huged me today and talks with me all the time. He is so uplifting that he works better than medication. But i cant have him beside me all the time. He needs to live his life. I love him so much. I get happy just to think about how good he is.
I write not much today and hope you all have a good time. I go to bed with a book now and hope for a better day tomorrow.
" Have a great day- you deserve it. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar