søndag 15. juni 2014

Kind Day

Today has just been a day of kindness. I thank the lord above that i am alive. The days i have is easy and calm. Time changes for everybody and i am turning 40 in september. To reach the goals i have sat for myself is not impossible. I do pilates nearly every day and i get slowly better. I have filled out a papir for applying a new appartment i hope i get one close to nature and that it is allowed with a dog there. I want to buy a Flat Coated Retriever soon and just have easy and happy days with the dog. It puts my mind to something else than illness. To recover can take a time. But i let my body rest and stay together with people just wanting me the best. I had a bit nausea for halt an hour ago and one of the patients here gave me a coca cola. Kindness is everywhere and the coca cola and a sandwich helped.
Today i have visited my father. He is having surgery on wedensday and he is looking forward to it. I am a bit worried but feel in my heart that the surgery will go good. We had a good time together with waffles and marmelade and sour cream and coffe.
Persephone the cat did something surprising yeasterday. I leaned down my hand to her and she went straight to my hand and let me pet her. It is probably the first time someone has petted her as i did. She found it very good and when i stroke her head she just sat down leaning to my hand closing her eyes and just enjoyed it. I have been frustrated over her on what to do when i move, but some girls looked for her yeasterday and gives her food, so she has a family another place also. I found out why she did not eat up all her food. And the funny part is the kittens, they have started running around. And the girls also looked for the kittens. It was good to know that Persephone gets a home when i move. I was thinking of taking her with me. She wants to stay in and goes inside my house everytime the veranda door is open. Cats are fun and so incredible cute.
Else it is not so much more to tell. I write a lot on a novel and a book about experiencebased treatment of psycosis. It is a easy model treating the patient very kind and with trust to make the patient recover in doing things they dream of. It can be small goals for everyday life and larger for bigger things. The key part is to get experience and to try out everyday goals. It is in the everyday people lives. Psycosis can go over asking the patient intelligent questions related to the desease and how they really feel. Not only the things beeing observed. People in psycosis might change theire plan for life then and see the world from a different corner. And get skills to live a fullfilled and happy life. Everybody deserve a happy life. To get some dreams fulfilled and to have a social life. It is possible to cure psycosis fast if the right persons are there to work with the patient. To use respect and to know that most people is very intelligent, also in psycosis and that patients will be treated as a valuable person and with respect. Its the key to life. We live in the world together and i hope society will be a including society that includes everybody in kindness. Forgivness is a key issue. To forgive releases anger, depression, anxiety and also psycosis. It all go away.
I hope you have a great day. I stay with the happy cards and they help. I have a bit fatigue still and tryes to work it away by doing things. It has been a kind and lazy weekend. With a normal sight on life. I am not psycotic anymore and it is a blessing.
" To heal is possible for everybody. Dont let go of hope. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar