fredag 6. juni 2014

Happy And True / 24 Happy Cards Made The Day

Yeasterday was not good and i slept for 14 hours until today. I woke up tired but not depressed. It was amazing the change in mood. I thank the Lord above for that. The summer is here and it was 23 degrees celcius outside and i was happy. I went home after lunch and desided to fight the depression. I bought with me food to Persephone, Sheba and dry food. She was very happy and even a seagull went in to my kitchen for food. I laughed, its not everyday a seagull stand inside youre kitchen yelling for food. I did housework. Cleaned the kitchen and made food and cleaned some closets. I found very good clothes i could use, because i have gone down nearly 10 kilos. I am now 84 kilos. It is easy to diet down now when the medication is reduced. But i knew today i need to work more with my mental status and took three pages hard paper and cut out 24 small cards. I decided to call them " Happy Cards ". I wrote down that : " I am Healthy " and what i want to work with as goals. I read them all the time. When my mood go down i read them, because depression is just change of thoughts. The work of the card was tremendous, it worked nearly as a landing pillow, i see the cards inside of me and is more awake. I will see tomorrow if it works as well as today. But i am Happy !!!
A lot of things happened at home, i talked to my son and had visit of my brother and i was to visit my mom and the two dogs we have. I also ate sushi at my moms place. I read magazines, had coffe and as i have written about earlier, a lot of fresh water.
" Mood can change faster than you think to a happy state dont give up. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar