onsdag 9. november 2016

A New Day

I have been struggling a lot lately, the honest truth is that i have struggled for over two years with a post traumatic depression of all i have been through.
I have been suicidal and had very low energy.
I asked the doctor after a very hard time,
Actually my life`s hardest time.
I have never suffered so much and wanted to leave all behind.
It has been a game, and i asked the doctor for anti depressive medication.
I got it after some weeks waiting.
It is the drug " Remeron " and it works like magic on me.
It has just been a few days and i feel a lot better.
Tonight i am all me again.
I have needed help for the housework, but now i manage it on my own.
I have tidied up the whole house and had a great time with the kittens.
I got also interested in clothing again and bought some clothes online.
I have a good time.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar