onsdag 2. november 2016

Buster Saves My Life

I had meeting today with a treatment team.
The doctor was with them to discuss my medication.
Buster was together with me the whole time.
He has been the most afraid and paranoid kitten i have ever seen.
But he was brave and sat together with me the whole time.
Buster is kind. 
He is called Buster so no one shall be afraid of ghostbuster.
There was discussion with the doctor about my medication and Buster lay in my arms and was peaceful and loved me.
The doctor realized that i am not agitated when i am upset and that the cat is not scared of me upset and a little bit angry.
The humour in this is that the cat is not afraid of anything.
I get hospitalized next week to get care when i start up on anti depressive medication and go down on neuroleptic.
Buster saved me and is the safest cat.
Cats are angels.
Safe and tired.
But hold on with Buster saving my life to new possibilities.
It was discussed further education of me with the doctor with hope.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar