tirsdag 1. november 2016

Something Has Happened And I am Still Here

Somebody knows that i am in danger.
I got overdose medication on the hospital starting on a new medication.
I am on depot injection with Trilafon and was given by a nurse 25 mg Abilify.
I reacted to that. And had not been given information about how many mg i should take by the doctor.
I saied : " Are you sure this is the right dose ? "
She said : " Yes, it is 25 mg, one tablett 10 mg and one tablett 15 mg. "
I took the dose and had witness in my mother that i took this dose, she was there.
I got very sedated and went early to bed.
I woke up 06:00 and went to get water, i was very thirsty.
I got blood pressure fall. And heard a voice from God to sit down and bend my head in front.
I did so and asked the nurses to measure my blood pressure.
It was 63/43. 
I nearly died. It was probably lower at the instant of the first blood pressure fall.
I got home.
Tired and sedated by medication.
I was in meeting with the whole team treating me and the doctor did not reduce the dose trilafon witch make me suicidal of tiredness and a lot of side effects.
I got injection yesterday and i could hardly breathe in the evening.
I realize that i am very strong. But have not much more forces to go on.
It is depriving and hazard treatment of a kind human being.
I proved that i am not paranoid schizophrenic of the reaction on the overdose.
I reacted kind and peaceful, but was strict that a report had to be filed.
I have been for years playing tricks on and mental picture manipulation.
This also include that i got a meat sausage from someone to breakfast.
I got suicidal of the games and the tricks people play.
I am kind and has for years understood a lot.
I have been isolated for several years without communication to the outer world and given a lot of medication. In a medical research by medical students, i had 38 in rest pulse of medication.
It is a miracle that i am still alive.
I dont know how long more i will live.
I have reported to the police because nobody helps me fast enough. I have suffered for years.
They dont do anything and human rights have been broken in the health care system.
I should by the law have by nurses written individual nursing plan.
Nobody managed to do this and i wrote it myself.
But the thing is that they dont follow this up good enough.
My neck is injured by a head grip, that is illegal for some years ago.
They have been holding back information to me about the MR scan and also from my community doctor.
It is a seriously case and i am a nurse and have been very healthy and a strong loving mother.
I proved that i am kind by the overdose and things i have done for patients hospitalized.
I got home and got into a strict talk with someone about competitive behavior against me.
The person left my house while i sat in my living room.
My keys got away.
I knew i put them on the kitchen table.
They always lies there, because i have La Tour Eiffel on the keyring.
I am scared someone locks them into my house while i am sleeping.
I called someone today and there came up a message :
" The limit has gone to far. "
It could just be something that i dont understand in the digital world. I am not sure.
I did not got a phone call back from the person i called to.
I am in danger and know that little people help me.
I probably die soon of the treatment and all the tricks and manipulation.
Someone has reviewed that they play games with hiding cigarette packs in my flower jars.
It probably was ment kind. But i understand they know tricks.
Sleep well.
I have written a novel for holding on to God and survive for people in the psychiatric treatment.
There is a life for all of us.
You can follow me on Twitter : " Mentallitopia ".
There i try to take all with humor.
But i suffer a lot and have very little forces left and is not safe in Norway by all they have told about me.
I have been away for years and live very peaceful at a farm and has not talked to many people.
I understand by meeting friends from the past that they dont look me in the eyes.
I am kind and dont play games.
I try to tell a story of hope. 
And fought a fight for people being suicidal.
May God bless you and be with you.
With all my love to a happy life to all mankind.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar