tirsdag 15. november 2016

I Know Something

I know i am stalked.
I have had some bright ideas and it has concerned not by my will, but high up in the system.
I googled myself and the map to show where i am located.
It showed up with a firm and earlier it has showed up with another firm.
I know it is possible to hack a mobile phone and i have been in trouble not getting the help i should have gotten.
I am on anti depressive and it works very good.
I recommend people suffering from depression to take prescribed drugs from doctor.
Sometimes medication is needed, and i asked for it myself.
It lightened my day and i am myself again.
I have been today and looked on an apartment to rent.
It was very kind people and a good place to live.
I hope i get the apartment.
I have innovative ideas and know they are good and working.
Do not give up on yourself no matter what state you are in.
Life can change and sometimes change post code.
New places can bring you new life.
I have a very kind mission to the place i move to.
To feel home and secure and have place for my son when he is home on vacation.
New possibilities lies in front of me to get a social life and it got me to discover reality that i am not alone suffering.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar