torsdag 3. november 2016

I Found Ted


Ted disappeared when i was hospitalized. We thought a eagle had taken him and i have been in grieve over that my kindest cat ever has been gone. 
Yesterday i heard a voice : " Go to the barn and find Ted ".
I went there right away and heard him crying in anxiety.
I found him in an open dropping pit.
He was in terrible shape.
The owner of the farm helped me to get him up from the dropping pit with a ladder.
I was so relieved and happy, but cried for Ted being in so bad shape.
He was kind the whole time and cosy and happy with me and also the psychiatric team coming here to look after me.
I called the vet and they wanted to take him in today.
But as the evening went on i could not manage to bath him and he had lost fur on his legs standing in water for nearly 14 days.
I went to a vet that has opening times in the evenings.
She saw how terrible shape he was and is not sure if he will make it through.
But she sendt him home with me after examining him and given him a bath.
We got antibiotics and special diet food for him.
I have cared for him and given him food and slept beside him.
Ted is extremly kind and makes cosy notices and wants to stay beside me all the time.
Somebody had heard him without doing anything.
The vet said : " This is a fighter, he wants to live, so we let him. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar