lørdag 29. november 2014

A Beautiful Mind

This movie was extremly popular when it was released and i saw it and thought it was very good. The man in the film still works as a professor and has recovered from schizophrenia. He teaches classes today and is extremly good. I have not been as ill as this man was in the movie and is not as great mind as he is. My intention for life is to live easy and have a happy and social life. But it seems like someone wont let me go. Thursday i was out two times. One time exercising at the gym and one time at a two and a half hiking trip with dinner aferwards with a friend. When i arriwed home i showered and relaxed and did not notise for late night that someone had been inside the appartment and moved on some things. I keep it tidy but not catalogue tidy. I like homes that show that people lived there. I saw that my pen and pencils was all lines up in a basket and i never do this. And the pictures i have on the refigerator and the magnets was moved on and some picture i had not hung up was moved on. I got scared and thought immediatly : " If someone was after me they would have done something to my medicine locker ? " I went stright ahead to the medicine locker and it has been empty for years and i took it out of a closet from the house i moved out from and at that time it was empty. I looked inside it because i had seen in it for some days ago and it was empty then also. But thursday i found a packet note about a medication that is awful. It was no tablets there only prescription in how to use the drug. I called the police straight ahead and they got the evidence and they want to go through who has keys to the appartment. There is several keys to the appartment. I called around all my family to ask if some of them had use the drug when i was away but nobody had. So someone dont want me to relax and manipulate me in an awful way. I am a bit scared not feeling completly safe, but i am all relaxed inbetween and sleep well. I dont understand why someone wants to do this towards me. But i hope the Police finds out something. I could have gotten a nervous breakdown but i am strong and has been through this before for three years ago. But nobody believed me. And i dont have evidence for that case. It is possible to click a person into schizophrenia by doing this to someone. And it is a hard crime sentence doing this towards somebody. I cant fight this alone. And i dont have much evidence, but i write my crime novel inspired by a true story to get the story right and find the person(s) doing this to me. Someone dont want me to be well and happy but lock me in at a mental institution and i really dont know why. I go with my case at the hospital to UN and The Human Right Court in Strazbourg and has gotten all the information and schemes from UN`s office here in Norway. To break human rights with isolation for seven months with max 20-30 times outside is torture against a human and you can get psycotic of this. I kept my reality by the love of God and i talked to myself to hold out the lonely hours inside the closed unit. I am ready to fight for myself, my son and other people beeing treated bad in the psyciatric field and for the human rights to be held by all time by Norway. I read in the paper some days ago that this area in Norway is the one using most forced treatment on patients. I am not so very scared. But have the will to go for the case to have the right to live a good and easy life to recover again. I am educated as a nurse and has read the law for Norway and The Human Rights. The hospital broke many laws, Norways law, UN`s CRPD and The Human Rights. I really dont know why they treated me so bad but there must be a reason and i am about to find the reason. I will write on Monday to get all my hospital journal and see who wrote subjective and who wrote objective and what they wanted out of the treatment. In my journal of prosedure in treating me there was a line that saied i should not proffit on anything. And that speaks for itself. I should not have it kind and it seemed like they did not want me to get well. I was upset by this. And i really dont know how they can treat patients well by doing it this way. Psyciatric treatment is to be accepting, kind, loving and lead the patient until the patient can lead themselves. They told my son under a meating that i could not put my thoughts together. And he had not seen me for over a year, and he was in pain. But when he met me he got so happy and relieved because i could get my thoughts together, and at that time i wrote a whole book with quotes. I have not written the quotes here. They are written in documents ready to go to a publisher and is to people in illness, crisis, grieve, depression and anxiety to get well and hold out anything until better times comes along because it always does. The book will be published as a e-book and ready for all the world in english. And to all people having a rough times. Hold out anything and complain about bad treatment as a patient and in regular life. Dont let people ruin youre reality by telling you that it is not true. But find someone you trust talking to, it can be better than treatment with reason and conclusions by someone else. I got that in my life and it saves me. People have different challenges in theire life and it is okay to fight for youre rights. It may save others to. I hope everybody on earth can live free life with control over theire own dreams and theire goals. And when you get to be youreself completly you often find out that you dont want to go so far with youre goals. So find a best friend. They are always there and let them come with theire meaning it is easier to let go of problems then. I hope you see the film " A Beautiful Mind " and knows that shizophrenia is not dangerous in 97. 5 % of the cases. And it is possible to be cured. I watch the whole film again next week with soda and potatochips and relaxing and having a good time. Dont let other people ruin youre life. And seen from a different perspective it can be that you dont got a diagnoze. Hold on and be strong.
" Let best friends be there for you and listen to them. Together you can find the reality and the correct answear - Thank you so much my best friend in life. I love you ! "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar