torsdag 13. november 2014

To Put The Past Behind And Get A Free Life

To have had a mental illness is not easy. When you are well again you have to defend for someone that you are well again. Here in Norway people with schizofrenia get registered with the Police and they are not always easy to get out for. I have been treated bad by one Police officer and it is like they dont believe youre reality. I have acclaimed one of the units at the hospital i was under treatment with to the police for law breaking and lack of information, communication and not having basic nurse scills and not beeing a unit that can treat people isolated by the law. They broke UN `s CRPD and that is a law Norway is put under. I got very ill not given the right medication and treated bad by the healthcare workers. I had a volounter hospitalisation i though would last for only a few weeks. But i was hospitalised of bad treatment for over 2 1/2 year. There is basic learning in psyciatric to give the best health care provided. But it seems like many health care workers dont care for the patients and that is the first rule. I have decided to take the case to UN if i have to so nobody in this world gets the treatment i got. I was not allowed to go out more than 20 times during 7 months and the human rights ( see the link to UN ) sayes that all people shall be allowed to walk out one hour every day. It is to do exercise and get fresh air. There happened a lot more. But i grew strong out of this and are stronger now than ever, but i get tired inbetween but i stay in the run.
I have to put the past behind me, but it take some time and i am well again writing a self help book for anxiety, depression and psycosis after reading psycology and psyciatric litterature for over 20 years. It is possible to get well from all mental illness and patients can become youre best friends. I have a good life in a new appartment and function like everybody else and got today a new job offer to lead some groups of patients when i feel ready myself.
Life smile to me everyday, even if it is hard times beeing diagnosed and has to live with the diagnose for a while. It can be hard to get it away. But i do my regular life and stick to the nurse basics and cognitive behaviour theraphy and live well in my mind. i am kind and have people around me that loves me and that gets me to know that i live a fulfilled life.
Never ever give up during treatment of a mental illness. There is alway hope and sometimes it is the enviroment that makes you sick and not you. Try to focus eveyday on things to be happy for and a prayer to the Lord above helps always.
" Stay in there always ! "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar