mandag 24. november 2014

The Truth Will Set You Free

Some say that the truth will set you free. And i have a pretty hard time in my life right now but are managing good. Something happened some years ago and that was that i met a man from New Orleans here in our city Aalesund the 16. May 2004. I was young and with no worries and extremly happy in my life. It was only one night out on the city and the day after was the 17. May and our national day so i decided with all my love to leave the man to go home to my son and celebrate our constitutional day in happiness. Because it has been the best day of the year for my son and me. It is the kids day with parades, flags, games and contests and a lot of ice cream and i have loved this day all my life. But the day is all ruined for me. Today i called the main office for UN in Norway and it was a hard call but i have to make it. I was to late to talk to them today and will call again tomorrow. Because i have been treated so bad hospitalised and also because of the man in met in 2004. I did not fall in love with him. But he was so kind to me and i felt home together with him. But i know that things always needs time and i had to chose my son because we had had a rough time. But i left the man wich i never reveal the name of because i want to protect him. I know not much about that man but he was a billionare and i got sad the day after because money can make problems. I wished that he did not had money. But i left him thankful and in care for making me feel a whole lot better in my life and i felt happiness together with him and we laughed a lot. We had a great time together. I cared so much for that man that i prayed for him in love for accepting me as i am when i am all me. He promised to come back to me but we never met again. But it was a good memory for life. I was not worried for him at all. But when i heard about the storm " Katarina " i got worried a lot. And i prayed the all time for him and the people of New Orleans when it was on the news in Norway. I was scared and worried and knew it would be bad. But i never dreamed it would be so bad. I prayed for years for that the man had to live together with the ones he love and i somehow think he does. But i have been in greave over all the things happening to the world and also to USA. I have loved the country since i knew about it as a litle girl. I have been there several times and has had a very good time " Over There " and like the people a lot. I wanted to go to Minnesota on Horse Back Riding after i saw the " Horse Whisperer " with Robert Redford and i know how to whisper to horses myself, i have studied it a  lot. And managed it good on my own horse " Camaro " as we called him in regular life but his real name was " Quality Dreamer " and he was a former Race Horse that was after us.horses of Hannover line. The horse saved my life and was so kind that he lied down for my son in love to him. Quality Dreamer is with me everyday and i hope to go back to the horses.
It is a question to me why it is so hard to go back to a natural basic country life. But the truth is Psyciatric treatment and a unit did not treat me good. They isolated me and gave me not proper food. I lost all will of life in that unit and tried to take my own life. So i know how hard life can be. To lose the will of life is hard but when you are treated so bad that you are forced into such an action something is extremly wrong because i am extremly kind and the unit knew it from earlier. I called the Police today to tell them about things that are important for the investigation of the hospital and why because the Police are investigating the hospital for breaking the health care law, UN`s CRPD and Human Rights ( i was not allowed to go out more than ca. 20-30 times in 7 months ) It was hard and i got wrong medications and got paralyse and deprivation in the body and lost a lot of weight. I was sendt to another hospital also and that was done against the law. I did not want to leave my son. And they did not give me information about my family at all. I was so scared but fought all i could to get my life back. And still do. But the thing i dont understand is why some of the nurses at the unit talked about the man i met in 2004. They tried to trigg me out, and i got worried, scared and angry. They are not allowed to do this. I am hurted because of a man i met that i loved so much that i did not want him. I wanted him to have a good life and i never wanted to hurt him or argue with him. Sometimes a love comes around that you love someone so much that you want to set them free and only stay as a memory. I hope the man is doing good. But i need to forget and walk my case. Because i walk everyday for the purpose of my life and that is to live in peace. I want children to grow up safe and i understood the world would be bad after 9/11 and was so sorry about the loss of people for the world. Because if you live in a country you can travell and we met people from all over the world no matter where we are. We are global citizens. And we need to walk in peace. I talked to my brother today and i told him that i walk for years for peace. If i do it on my own it is okay, but i hope more will follow me and i saied to my brother : " Money talks - People Walks ". It is possible to live a good life on less money because you dont need a million dollars to look like one. But i dont like to dress up so often and use easy basic clothes because i dont think it is natural to use hours in the bathroom because we all have a personality and that shines through always and i prefer to be kind and dress up at some occations when it is needed. It is possible to find clothes good in vintage stores. I bought a dress there that i after a while found out that Madonna had one simmilar but mine is more beautiful than her vintage dress and i gave only 20 usd for it. And after i have diet down the dress fits again now. And i will wear it for christmas. Celebrate the days coming around in happinness it is soon christmas and if you have troubles search inner peace no matter how the situation are because then the problems dont look to big to handle and you get self esteem to take the action you need because youre emotions dont take over and you dont do something stupid.
I write a lot these days by hand i have not gotten internett yet in my new appartment. But i dont like it there because it has very low standard and the heating expences will be expensive because whitout warming there get cold. So i decided by myself to move to England. And i have looked for houses there and it is cheaper to rent than in Norway and i have lost all my feeling of that Norway is secure by hospitalisation, so i move to a country with better psyciatric treatment that wont take the risk of breaking the law. All people have the right to live a free life in the world and that is what i fight for. I had not done anything wrong and had a volounter hospitalisation and got treated so bad. I have decided to fight for everybody with mental problems so they get good treatment, because there is all the skills and the money in the world to give good treatment. I got that in the end and got well. It is care and kindness. And when a person get to use theire talents all problems goes away. Even mentall illness. Live in the free life and dare to fight for youre rights. A hospital is the one true place where the law should be in safe hands. But it was not in my case.
I have hard times but good days. Me and Happy talks and i walk in rain and wind for peace and get a health care benefit also. I get in shape. I have done some Zumba also because i love to dance and it is good to stay in work it takes away depression and meaningless things. I am in ground level happy and at peace even though i have a hard time.
I move to England and does a make over on this blogg to get into vintage and good bargains to show how you can create a life out of a hopeless situation. So stay in there always and never give up. The sun alway shines again - even on rainy days.
Have a great day in a beautiful life and remember that you are beautiful in all you do because there is only one of you so tace care, somebody loves you even friends that has not found you yet so stay in there always we live on the most beautiful planet in this universe :-)
And by the record... the police hung up on me, so something is going on that i dont understand. We all have the right to be treated equal and be heard. So tomorrow i call UN`s main office here in Norway. So i tell you more about how it goes soon...to be continued...

" Money talks and People Walks - Walk for Peace - You Can Make It Through. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar