torsdag 27. november 2014

Me And The Mona Lisa

Today is a great day after i cleansed myself out of thoughts of the world. I stay in my litle world at the islands and has studied The Mona Lisa silk print i got in a vintage store in April this year. To see a picture can take time and i have gone over the mysteries with this picture and thought about it on my own way. I studied it for over an hour and got to know that Mona Lisa probably was a bit anxious and worried when the painting was in action. It was huge at that time to be painted and Leonardo Da Vinci was a great painter and she knew it. She was proud, a bit shy, wise, wivvid and very kind. By the look in her eyes she probably had a funny secret and that was probably that she was in love with someone that knew about the painting and it was not Leonardo Da Vinci that was not obsessed by this woman but kind to her and tried to make her relax by telling her humourus stories. He was a great storyteller. Most likely was Mona Lisa part of a community that was writing and painting, you can tell that by her hands and her fingers. I have that myself. She had most likely a passionate temper not trying to be the most beautiful person in the world. Her hair is carefree and not done so much with. She was natural. Mona Lisa wanted to contribute to something. Very mysterious with humour and fun. Probably she was easy going to be together with. Leonardo Da Vinci wanted to show her at peace and relaxed. But then again it was huge for Mona Lisa to be painted by him. They shared something special. Leonardo Da Vinci was not sexual attracted to Mona Lisa. He cared for her and had her as a friend. They shared something that will be a secret for all ages. Leonardo Da Vinci was very kind towards Mona Lisa and made history painting her, and now the history also has a litle piece here with me with the silk print and it is a good picture. Nearly the same size as the real Mona Lisa in Louvre. I have made my own story about the painting and it is just gessing. But i look at Mona Lisa and someone she was in love with knew about the painting and i guess she married and had a baby not long time after the painting. She got known for her beauty and natural behaviour after the painting. You must remember that in that time there was no photography at all. It was huge to be painted. It is one of the best paintings in the world. I guess she had fallen for a very kind man that also might have seen the picture during painting. There was communities that worked together. Mona Lisa was very kind. She had stamina and a peacefull grace. And is one of the most remembered woman in the world. So if i contribute with my artistic wiev on the picture and my way of seeing it. I have studied art and people all my life and have a good eye for people in kindness. And see them as they are. I love art and want to travell the world to look on art. I have several books about art and each picture tell a story and some has messages and wants us to react. I guess Leonardo Da Vinci wanted to help a woman on her way through in kindness of a woman writing and painting herself. Maybe she was a muse of him. We never get to know. But maybe sometime we get to know what she was writing and painting. She was very accurate and in perfection in what she worked with. Everybody has theire own mystery and we never get to know in all cases what is wrong and what is right. I have just thought free around the picture and letting it tell the story i got out of it. I hope you enjoy the picture and the song and maybe you one day stand in Louvre, Paris and see the real painting. I have studied Leonardo Da Vinci for years and he was an extremly kind man wanting the best for the world on all levels. He was a master and a genious.
" You can open youre mind with art and see beyond it and the picture can tell you its own story. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar