mandag 24. august 2015

In Youre Darkest Hours New Hopes Can Rise

I had my darkest hours for a few days ago. It seemed like my life was over. But loving people and especially my son gave me back courage. But sometimes it is enough just to let go and go with the situations. I was suicidal. But loving words and reactions on others kept me alive. I have been on the unit all weekend for care and help and was today moved to a open district institution. And have to build a life again. Late summer days wash my soul clean with a warm breeze and i feel like i belong here in life. But it is hard. I have been put under deprivative treatment from the doctors and some of the staff and i fight in court the right to live a free life. I work for the Human Rights to be heard all places and everybody is entitled the first command : " Right to Life " ( with all that is in it - but sometimes you need help, and i do now. ) The third command is against torture and deprivative treatment. But the lawyer i had did not do his work in court, so i might have to go further. But i am willing to take the steps for freedom to mental ill people. Because all people are different and entitled to life no matter how the situation is.
I have settled in in the new institution it is for people being able to take care of themselves, just needing some help with life. I realize i need this now after being torn down by another unit. I state my case : " All people is entitled to a new start . "
I was give this today and had had a good time, even though i can hardly walk and all i exercised back is gone. It is sad being treated this way and people think it is good treatment what i have been through. But it is not. It has to be stress reduction and not analyzing the mind all the time. Because we are soul also. And something good always comes along. I hope all suffering in the world will stand against bad treatment and bee entitled to be themselves. I listen a lot to Metallicas album " Load " and it helps me to chill out. The place i am at now is very kind. I think i stay here for a while, to see life grow again. Hope you stay in hope for people caring for you and telling you that they love you, there is always someone that does that.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar