onsdag 26. august 2015

The Wierdest Thing

A coffee break can get you into thinking you never have thought before. I am not an expert in economical things... but i had a very weird thought for some minutes ago... I live in poverty and have to little money and it cost the Norwegian Society 5.7 millions nkr to treat me a year. It is 712500 usd a year. I have wondered a lot what had happened if they rather gave me the money or a job ? I could have had pretty much fun and eaten very well... i live for that people shall have a better life, and the strangest thought today was what happened if all the world got together and printed out more money and gave to the poor people ??? It can not only happen in one country. But if the market economy got changed with the whole world together. Maybe they had saved the world on one month or one year ?
It is just this kind of thoughts i get... and it is a bit different. But what is the economy and the money. If there was more money to all in the world and they sat prizes on groceries, health care and fuel on a different stage so maybe there was no more poverty in the world. I believe that it somehow can be done...even if i don't have a economical degree i can see for myself this happening and goodbye to poverty and yes to health ( i should have been talking about this to Mr. Barac Obama and UN ) - but i don't think this would have happened... just a crazy and weird thought... it was something different... but i believe it can be done without inflasjon. This is my everyday, new thoughts all the time, but i am not sure of that i am crazy for thinking global care thoughts ?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar