lørdag 15. august 2015

Army Mother

My sons life has changed and so has mine. It is new days entering the stage of the world. But it is in the small spaces of life. I become a army mother this week. My son has gone into the army and i am so proud of him in these days of warfare and terror to fight it in peace and loyalty to the country Norway. It is different days and i don't know how the line or the life will go and i won't write much about it because of my sons security and his right to privacy. I respect that.
I fight in the court against doctors on advice from a Norwegian General that wanted to sign me out from hospital for over two years ago and i am still under treatment. And the doctors don't treat me good. Neither in the unit and not in court. Every person on earth is entitled to have a believe in God and hope for an everyday life to heal in. I go for the human rights to be held in hospitals and not deprivating treatment. I am so tired of all the medications that i sleep nearly all the time. But i still have some hope and courage left to go further with my case and against the evaluation from the doctors. They won't send me to another hospital that treated me better ??? And it is in the right of Norwegian Law to have free hospital right. You can choose what hospital you want. I don't understand why they keep me where i am at and they brag and say it is the best treatment in Norway and it is not. I know by practise. I fight for the rights to patients to be healed from mental crisis. I call it a crisis and not decease. I don't write more today but will be up with more news later on. I write a novel while this is going on so the truth can be heard. The most important thing is my son and there is where my heart is. The day of today i have spent writing poems to send to my son to keep in courage. But he is well of without me also. But a mothers love don't leave you.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar