torsdag 27. august 2015

Worldfund ?

It is getting shaped pretty weird for me and in a different way of thinking. I have been writing about economy and what if ?... a Worldfund had been established for global care of money and to give to the poor to create balance in the world. A Worldfund that takes care of the money for the world and give to poor people so they can get jobs and a better market. The society is so filled with beauty style etc... but what whit the people starving and only wanting a good happy meal and not another pair of shoes or a lipstick ? I think it can be done. A fellow patient is more realistic on my thinking... but i start reading economy and math because yesterday me and a patient showed that there is more than 100 % and we need algoritmer ( it is more norwegian ) to develop mathematic formulas for % thinking. I am very depressed but " working on a dream ". I want enough money to get security into my life and harmony. I hope you have a good laugh and a nice evening in this crazy world. I have started to say : " Crazy is the new normal. " :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar