søndag 30. august 2015

Who Control The Economy ?

I am reading and has ordered books about economy. 
But as i read something very suspicious and weird is entering...
What in the heck has happened to the world ?
People want jobs and why not give them and print up more money global ?
I dont understand why the countries don't work together but use billions on warfare to only get a pretty and gorgeous lady ?

I myself will rather laugh...
and start to wonder if my life is better in the psychiatric field than in the society today in 2015 ?
I start to laugh soon about all and write the novel the idiots about psychiatric patients wanting to love and have work... but who tell them they are not good enough ?
It is the same people they shall trust and show them care ?
I am just a big question... but the philosophers say it is then you start to understand ?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar