torsdag 29. mai 2014

Bad News and Good News

These days are though. Three days ago i got the message that my father has a brain tumour, and it has been affective him the last time. It was hard for all the family to get this message. But my father is a fighter and he is in incredible good shape. I vistited him last night and the good news is that there is not more cancer in his body. It has all happende very soon, and my father shal have surgery next week. I had a rough time thinking of him before i met him. Life can be very hard and the reality is that we have to deal with cancer in life. But the medication and the surgery have come far so there is good prognosis to everybody getting cancer. It is all about looking at life and try to have life quality all the time under cancer treatment. I went to visit my father and bought red fruit marmelade from France and original italian pasta to him. I also gave him recepies of some juices that you make at home and they are good in treating cancer. One russian woman living out on the islands treated her husband with this juices and healed her husband from brain tumour, he was given up and was estimated 6 months more to live. But she gave him juices and used a lot of vegetables and cured him. This is many years ago and her husband still lives. There is allways hope. I will get the english names on the juices and the vegetables and put them out on the blog tomorrow. I dont know every word in english and hope you have patience with me.
The good thing now is that all the family stay together. We had mediterranien dinner last night with food bought in from a market and today we barbequed. I have had good days and stay strong and my father was so happy knowing what was wrong and that there is something to do with the tumour. It is serious but he fights and was in a happy mood and told stories and jokes. So it was good to see him reacting that way. I read his epicrise and asked him to take Arnika before the surgery, he needs to talk with the doctors first, but arnika shall be good to take before surgery and after to heal faster. But always consult a doctor first.
Last night i could not sleep and stood up and did Qi Gong in the middle of the night, it is a medical program of Qi Gong and it worked good, i slept so good and have been very stable the whole day, it is like something solid has taken place in my body. So i will do Qi Gong and yoga every day. I hope everybody have a good time and has life quality, it is so important to have a life with meaning, even in times with illness. It is important to keep up the good mood. If you are in life crisis or something has happened, allow youreself to feel. Bought the good and the bad, but change over to something positive when you can, it helps you stay strong. In crisis or grieve is every feeling normal. Be youreself and have a good time.
" When life changes - change with it "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar